Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Birthday Pics!

We all had a wonderful time for Evie's first birthday.  Thank you so much to everyone who came out and made it extra special!  It was also really cool to phone mom and dad in on the iPad so we could video chat.  They got to watch Evie make a mess of herself. :)  Here is a massive photo dump!  Believe it or not, there are even more on Flickr.  Scott's parents gave me a new lens as a graduation gift (SO NICE!), so I have been playing!  On top of that, I got an eyefi card that auto-uploads everything from the point and shoot.  Too cool!
Media_httpfarm7static_zkjnj
Media_httpfarm7static_eazhe


Media_httpfarm7static_olqzh
Media_httpfarm7static_tevjf
Media_httpfarm7static_ercak

Media_httpfarm7static_kjhra
Media_httpfarm7static_djkjb
Media_httpfarm7static_bucts
she devoured that cupcake like she'd done it a thousand times before! made me a little nervous, but also impressed!
Media_httpfarm7static_deemh
Media_httpfarm7static_hjvdd
grandma is cleaning the cake-caked backs of her legs. :)
Media_httpfarm7static_jxzmm
watching daddy and "uncle hat" put together her wagon
Media_httpfarm7static_fembo
Media_httpfarm7static_rnnei
she loves it!
Media_httpfarm7static_bsbeg
Media_httpfarm7static_kgifw

1 comments:

Beth said...

Love love love the pics! I will have to get on my computer and not just my phone so I can see them all! I was there and she still looks all grown up in those pics! That new lens is way cool too. We had such an awesome time!